Re: weather

Donna wrote:

So those to the east of me--- look out! Although it seems kinda
centralized, a small ruthless band. Just north of me, like 40 miles,
barely an inch and no ice :(  South of me is another story.....
Yeah, tell me about it!  :)  I'm about 150 miles south of Donna, and
they're predicting ten inches of snow by the day's end.

Now, why we couldn't have that snow cover when it was so darned cold
out is beyond me...

Here's a quick snapshot out the window into part of the backyard:

   http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/snowback.jpg

Ignore the splotches and streaks; my windows are dirty.  :)

Chris