Re: gas/diesel prices

yes, bad. means, among other things when coupled with deficit spending, inflation. looks like reagan prosperity will soon be upon us again. can hardly wait for those 24 percent credit cards.

worst part for me, of course, is that i'll be 70-1/2 in may and must start withdrawing from my ira, which as everyone knows or can imagine, is tanking as i write. it does provide a good case study, however, for the morons who want to channel social security funds into stock accounts. and, yes, like many others, i've finally figured out why they're called brokers.