RE: something we can do about gas prices

Thanks, Tricia!  I appreciate the information.  In addition to that, as many
on the list know, Bill and I have gone out of our way to purchase more fuel
efficient items, including using a geothermal heat pump to heat our home and
a Toyota Prius (hybrid gas electric vehicle.)  We've been doing such things
since the oil embargo of the 70's for two reasons:  1) we didn't want to be
"held hostage" by oil producers and 2) to benefit the environment.  (O.K.,
so we're old dreamers.  I admit it.)  Perhaps some of the newer members
might also like to check into more fuel efficient/cleaner items as well.  It
has served us well over the years.

Blessings,

Bonnie

(P.S.  We are snowed in with a storm total approaching 20" of the fluffy
white stuff, topped with a crust of freezing rain before some additional
accumulation that is predicted to drift wildly.  You all should see our
bulldogs try to "leap" frog through the stuff on their stubby legs. Blue,
the male, fancies himself a husky .The snow is already up past my knees in
places.  LOL!!!   I'm looking for a thaw with temps in the 40's on
Wednesday.  Any mathematicians out there know how long it will take to melt
20+ inches of snow at 40 F.?)