From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of romans810@juno.com
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 9:34 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bounced Messages

addresses are bouncin *********         I'm not having that problem, but
I am having a problem when I send to an individual, that it's still going
to the whole list. My wife Janice who is the computer guru around here
can't figure why. I have an option to click on all or an individual. Any
takes on this one?
While you're all on about the weather, we're in a rain / showere mode
here. Temps have been in mid 40's - low 50's day & low 40's night.. IT'S
WARM!!!! A CHILLY WIND BLEW THROUGH THIS P.M. bONNIE / bILL, KEEP THOSE
KNEES WARM IN THAT DEEP SNOW. You all have a gr888 week.  Blessings

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA