RE: birds and other critters

And if you would have kept your rain to yourself a week or so ago.. the
rest of us would not have had to shovel all weekend... make that week
for those in the east....

Saw the storm on the news tonight... all of you easterners ok? Anyone
heard from Melody, hope she made it thru the weekend Iowa storm?

Donna

> Well there you go Maria.  I didn't know you had elk back east.  YOU
SEE
> FOLKS?  THIS
> LIST IS FILLED WITH INTERESTING INFORMATION AND ONE LEARNS SOMETHING
NEW