From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:44:44 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] weather

In a message dated 2/18/03 3:26:38 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< Here I am...four days and four inches of snow later. >>

Melody, I am amazed you got only 4".  Well we must be prepared as the weather
man is warning of another big snow on Friday nite.
    The deer have found my garden.  We looked out the window and wondered who
walked thru my garden.  Lo, the dreaded animal.  From the 2nd story window I
can see they spent much time around one of the crabs and also the neighbors
crab.  Do they eat remaining apples? It is to deep to venture out to see if
they did any damage to the trees.
    Last nite temps were much warmer.  -7 Sun night.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com