Re: Plants & terrorism fight

Hello Noreen,
    Think I remember reading someplace that the Scarlet Pimpernel, Anagallis
arvensis, is sensitive to radioactivity and the flowers change color with
the degree of activity. Think they will be rediscovering what is already
known with a very large block of grant money??
    Sorry, bit of a cynic this morning.....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com