Re: C. trichotomum

Yes, Noreen, mine is in the ground and seems perfectly hardy here.
Have had it for 8 years,  but it does not flower much.  Mine also
keeps green leaves until killing frost when they all fall.

So, you keep yours in a pot?  How tall is it?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :