RE: new purchases

Kitty

Aconitum arendsii I have this one in shade. Blooms really late for me -
Sept-Oct
Anemone multifida bRubra', ROCKY MOUNTAIN WINDFLOWER Saw pic of
this-beautiful!
Anemone bBodnant Burgundy' (autumn flowering) Don't know this one. Grow
others
Asarum shuttleworthii (Hexastylis) I have a few cultivars, but can't
read the labels now!!!
Brunnera mac. bVariegata',  SIBERIAN BUGLOSS Grow this, beautiful! Have
'Jack Frost' as well
Calycanthus floridus, CAROLINA ALSPICE
Cyclamen purpurescens
Cyclamen coum bChristmas Tree',
Echinacea purpurea bRuby Giant'  Grow this, not yet clump size
Filipendula kahome,  DWARF MEADOWSWEET Have this in deep shade, blooms
ok
Geranium bRozanne'
Heucherella 'Sunspot', FOAMYBELLS
Heucherella tiarelloides bDayglow Pink', FOAMYBELLS Want to get, have
others
Indigofera kirilowii
Muhlenbergia capillaris, MUHLY GRASS
Paeonia obovata
Paeonia japonica, WHITE-FRUITED PEONY
Papaver rupestris bDbl Tangerine Gem'
Philadelphus lewisii bSnow Velvet', MOCK ORANGE
Phlox mac bNatasha', WILD SWEET WILLIAM
Sanguinaria canadensis bMultiplex', DOUBLE BLOODROOT
Thermopsis lupinoides
Viburnum sargentii bOnondaga',

Chris
Long Island, NY