Re: dreaming of tomatoes/now Seed Savers

Oh my!
I didn't realize that would go out on my email.
I have a really crappy CD-Rom drive in my computer at work. To use a cd you
have to put a cd-rom cleaner in for 30-40 minutes first. It worked this
time but I was trying to use 2 CDs and the newer one still wouldn't work.
I thought it might have expired, so I tried an old trick that sometimes
works on expired software - changing the date on the computer.  Still no
luck.  Forgot to change the date back.  Oops!

Kitty
Good thing it doesn't transmit WHERE I am; with his grasp of geography,
David would be totally lost.