Seattle flower show

My son has just told me that there will be a flower and garden show of some
sort in Seattle next weekend.  Since we will be there on our way back from
Denver (nothing like taking the long way home) I hope to see it.  Does anyone
know about it?  Since we are leaving for ten days this morning, I may or may
not have a chance to access my e-mail while we're gone.  If not, everybody
think spring.  Auralie