Re: Re: chat meet

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] chat meet
  • From: Island Jim jsinger@igc.org
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:18:30 -0500

didn't have much choice when i was in the service. bell-bottoms were g.i. i kind of liked them and wore them again in the 60s. but before they became a kind of 60s thing, they were a 20s thing. my father, in fact, was suspended from high school for wearing them to class in his senior year. he never went back, of course--got a job as a reporter and got on with life.