Fwd: dreaming of... get together

I think this was sent during the hort.net "down time".
Cathy

Begin forwarded message:

From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
Date: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:40:53 AM US/Central
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] dreaming of... get together

Ever heard of the Missouri wine country? They had vineyards along the Missouri River before California thought of them, and now that they are getting serious about wine, and trying to wean midwesterners away from their love of the "sweet stuff", things are getting exciting. Especially when they quit trying to nurse along those European grapes. Ever taste a really good Norton/Cynthiana?
(What it's called depends on what side of the Missouri it is grown.
Cathy