Re: Seattle flower show

Have never been, but have read about it...understand it is supposed
to be extremely good - like the west coast version of the
Philadelphia Flower Show here in the east.  I would most definitely
try to get there if I had a chance.

And, we want a full report when you get back:-)

Ooops...maybe you won't even see this until you're back...in which
case, hope you went!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :

> From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
> My son has just told me that there will be a flower and garden show
of some
> sort in Seattle next weekend.  Since we will be there on our way
back from
> Denver (nothing like taking the long way home) I hope to see it.
Does anyone