Re: Fwd: dreaming of tomatoes/now Seed Savers

Are you talking about St. Julian's?  Didn't know what you meant by it being
on West.  I haven't been there for years.  We stopped in at the winery's
store on our way up to Detroit to head over to Toronto.  We bought 4
bottles to take to my sister in T.O., but when we got to the border the
guard said that 2 people could take in no more than 3 btls....hmmm didn't
seem quite right.  Maybe he was getting back at me for a previous border
crossing when I declared I was bringing hash into Canada.