Re: now Missouri Botanical Garden- dreaming of tomatoes/now Seed Savers

The Missouri Botanical Garden is well worth it. It is one of the oldest Botanical Gardens in the US. I make the trip from Quincy 2+ times a year, and wish I lived closer. Last visit was for their orchid show, and we also saw their blooming camelias in the Linnaean House - the oldest continually operating display greenhouse in the US (built 1882). It has the largest traditional Japanese Garden in the US, though I have to admit the one in Portland, OR is my personal favorite. It has a huge geodesic dome greenhouse, the Climatron, which houses their tropical plant collection. A day would be hardly time to explore the entire garden. If I lived in St. Louis, I'd be there every week. Yet as much as I love it, my heart truly belongs to the separately located "Shaw Nature Reserve" and its native plants!