Re: RE:Streptocarpella

Speaking of Heuchera, I discovered my new H. "Monet" got girdled by
grubs. I had this problem a couple of years ago, treated with a systemic
& haven't had a problem 'til now. It was planted on the outer edge of my
fir tree & was doing well.   I remember many years ago when I was growing
azaleas for this nursery in S. Barbara, we had a grub similar to this
that girdled the stems just below the soil line. then, we were able to
use Methyl - Bromide. Can you imagine doing 25 acres? that was the only
way we could control it then. I imagine there are other remedys since
On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 12:40:30 -0500 "Kitty Morrissy" <kmrsy@earthlink.net>

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA