From: Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: 02/24/03 04:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: chow, chow, chow

kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

> but I bet Zem is feeding
> more than just a couple of cats with that. Maybe some that aren't
> feline.

I just wrote to Pam and told her I was feeding more like 32 cats right
And, yes, Kitty some aren't even feline.  There's the family of skunks
eat about 6:00 p.m., then the fat raccoons arrive about 7:00 to be
by the possums at 8:00.  Don't know how they all figured out their
but it seems to work for them.  The front porch cats just sit on the
or the table and watch the show.  The cats living in the back yard have
houses.  They just watch that show out their front door.  There are a few
skunks that eat out back.  I just saw one little possum out there last
summer.  The front porch is a lot more accessible for them, and it
more shelter for the dining al fresco experience. Incidentally, 150 pounds

will last about 2 weeks then it's back to Sam's Club in Memphis for more
provisions. :-)

who is also freezing in zone 7