Re: Postings to gardenchat not showing up

> Chris:  I'm writing to you at both you available e-mails, since
> I'm not sure which post will get through.  For two days now I have
> posted to the gardenchat list and none of my postings (maybe 4 or
> 5 altogether?) have shown up yet...I noticed today there was only 6
> messages that got posted...is something wrong?  For the list address,
> I'm just trying to see if this message goes through either...Thanks for
> any feedback you can give me...it is appreciated.

Hi Melody,

Messages are definitely going through.  The message logs show
that 80 were sent to your account, but I'm getting bounce messages
back:

   Hi. This is the qmail-send program at xprdmailbe32.nwk.excite.com.

   <mhobertm@xprdmailbe.nwk.excite.com>:
   The users mailfolder (user=mhobertm) is over the allowed quota (size).

I'm posting it to the list on the off-chance that you'll see this in
the archives at

   http://www.hort.net/lists/gardenchat/

or via the newsreader.

Chris