From: Island Jim
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 2/26/2003 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] spam

thanks, nora. guess i'll install spamkiller tonight. and "spam, eggs and

spam" is one of my favorite mp routines of all-time, right up there with

"i'm a lumberjack, and i'm okay." maybe 10 years ago the wall street
journal, of all unlikely publications, reprinted the whole "spam, spam"
list in an article on hormel. wish now i'd saved it.