Re: Spring plant orders..T.canadensis

Have to agree "success is spotty" on this beautiful evergreen. When we lived
in town I planted two on a southeast full sun corner and had great
success.They shielded us from street traffic ,reminded me of my growing up
years in Minn. and gave bushels of delicate little cones. (new owners cut
them down) So when we moved to the country I planted several and as they died
one by one kept trying new locations but have had no luck. Kathyz5