RE: Labryinth gardens

Welcome Back Melody! Very frustrating when you can loose the connection!
:)

I have only once seen a labyrinth, in Peoria I think. Definitely looked
like a high maintenance area. It was a private home of a master
gardener.

Hang in there, some one will realize the big mistake they made by
refusing your book. :)

Donna