Re: Labryinth gardens

Melody, don't give up or be discouraged. There are other publishers out there. We have faith in you!!! Keep on trying!

Jesse Rene' Bell

From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Labryinth gardens
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:42:03 -0500 (EST)

Dear all: Have missed you guys the past couple of days...for some
strange reason, I missed about two days worth of messages...nothing came
in from the list and nothing I sent to the list made it...it was
miserable...like Auralie, I've missed you guys. Now, I've got a
question...does anyone have any kind of experience with labryinth
gardens? They are a type of meditative walking maze and our parish
priest would like to talk about incorporating this into the garden we
are planning but from what I've seen in my beginning research, they look
pretty complicated and very high maintenance...just need some thoughts.

Also, for those of you who have expressed an interest...my book was
rejected by the London publisher, so I guess I get to try again
elsewhere. Ooh...I've never taken rejection well--too many abandonment
issues buried deep in my psyche, I guess-- so this should be a good life
lesson, huh???

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com