Re: word from Iraq

Every situation is different, I'm sure with 10's of thousand soldiers over
there, not everyone can live in a prince's bed....although it probably happened
for a few.  One just doesn't and probably can't hear it all.
Just like that one hears of those that are killed in Iraq, but little is
mentioned of the many many more that are wounded so badly that they are brought to
Germany, and if bad enough back to the states to the military hospitals.
BAMC hospital, one of the largest military hospitals in the US, located in San
Antonio, has the number one burn unit for the military.  They are filled to
capacity....to the point where those patients that can actually walk or get around
in some fashion are housed in baracks on post, and the military even rented a
civilian hotel close to the hospital for these as well.  Every day soldiers
that are in the military hospitals die from wounds sustained in Iraq....but one
doesn't hear about these.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 1/31/2004 9:50:23 AM Central Standard Time,