From: Wendy Swope [mailto: wendyswope@mindspring.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:45:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Just finished catching up!

Melody, sometimes I think the world is spinning so fast that I'm
about<br>to be thrown off the face of the planet! hehe! Only gardening
makes me<br>feel as if I am in synch with passing time. That's why it's
so necessary<br>for me to spend time in the garden whenever I can.
Winter is a nice<br>hiatus that allows me to change hobbies for a little
while, but when I'm<br>feeling frenzied, and it's too cold to work in
in does force me to face indoor chores I've been<br>avoiding. Believe it
or not, I just finished boxing up the holiday<br>decorations today. :7P
Yeesh! If I could've sneaked outside to play, I'd<br>still have
short<br>vacation from my life...or spring to come so I can get outside
for some<br>yard therapy! I think that will be the answer...going stir
crazy with<br>this freezing

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com