Re: word from Iraq

In a message dated 2/2/04 12:46:18 PM, TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

<< As for Military hospitals, please note that military hospitals and
Veterans
hospitals are two different things.  >>

Noreen, I am very much aware of the differences.

<<I have to say that most people that have experienced both would take
a military hospital over a civilian any day.>>

    Not a VA hospital and certainly not in this area.  I think I did not make
my point clear.

<<  I have to say that most people that have experienced both would take
a military hospital over a civilian any day.>>

    Not at a VA hospital or least that is not the voices I hear in this area.

>>my dad, retired army, had a heart attack while working in
Germany as a civilian for the US Govt<<
I am speaking of the vet who was an enlistee/drafted, spent their 3 or 4 yrs
serving their country and suffer from some physical problem.  I do not think
these vets receive the same treatment your dad rcd. Obviously he had hi rank.
    Ceres