Junk mail and spam

I've got a new--well, reasonably new--computer with a new-to-me e-mail program called simply "Mail." Anyway, it's got this neat "junk" bin. Put junk mail in the bin and it filters out similar e-mail. It also adds the e-mails it filters out to the junk bin, so you can go in there and satisfy yourself that only junk was filtered. And it really seems to work. The only pitches I get about "enhanced male performance" now are in the boob tube [er... no intended reference to the super bowl].

Island Jim Southwest Florida Zone 10