Re: Iraq/ VA hospitals

> Indeed. One problem the VA has always had is that quality varies big
> time between hospitals.
Cathy,
My father always had good service at the local VA when living here in
Indiana.  When he moved to TN and first went to the VA there, he ran into
certain 'resentments'.  For the first few years he did not switch his
permanent address from IN to TN, because his existing medical concerns were,
in his opinion, better serviced at the IN VA hospital.  He returned to IN VA
for these appointments.  But he had to occasionally go to the local TN VA
for some things.  He said he noticed lack of concern and much less courtesy
extended to him because he was not from TN.  Now that he has listed his
permanent residence as TN, he feels he is treated warmly.

Kitty