From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:27:26 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Word from Iraq

In a message dated 2/2/04 4:21:28 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< Guess our country isn't<br>doing such a great job of
providing the GI's with basic toiletries like<br>deodorant and stuff
either. >><br>Melody, I think if you look back or have been
involved/family involved in <br>previous military conflicts, even in
peace time, our troops today have much, much <br>more. In Desert Storm
the natl guard personnel who were serving rcd special <br>privileges or
recognition which the regular military did not. I do not have <br>anyone
close in the regular military today but I suspect this is still the
case. <br> We never hear about the regular military and their hardships
only the guard <br>yet they both signed for the same objective. That is
part of the commitment <br>and why we should provide for our veterans.
Talk to anyone who has needed help <br>even with problems/injuries
incurred as a result of their mission. It is not <br>good.<br> Ceres

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com