From:  [mailto: TeichFlora@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 07:45:43 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Word from Iraq

I assure you Melody, the soldiers that we've worked with are far from
dated 2/5/2004 4:13:20 AM Central Standard Time,
children who are sick enough to miss school but<br>not so sick to have
to be confined to bed...boredom sets in and then<br>whoopee! the "fun"
begins! And I'm quite sure a soldier can think of<br>many mischievious
ways to entertain himself (and his fellow<br>convalescents) that would
make housing him/them outside the ward<br>environment of a hospital
truly the best way to

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com