From: Pamela J. Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gbronline.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri,  6 Feb 2004 06:01:29 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday!

My dear Jesse Rene' - many happy returns my friend! 42 & fabulous you
are! I wish you a nice peaceful day and NO housework - LOL.<br><br>xo -
P<br><br>---------- Original Message
<justme@prairieinet.net><br>Reply-To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Fri,
you a bright sunny day so you can dream of spring
gardening<br>>thoughts... who knows, maybe the garden fairy will
surprise you with a<br>>special treat in your garden
hort.net -- join the hort.net fund
Evans<br>Kemp TX/zone

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com