From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Marge Talt
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 4:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] early arrivals - tree peonies

Same here, Libby; I'm sitting on the top of a hill of ice...about 3"
solid in the parking area; if it weren't so lumpy, I could ice skate
on it. Can't remember this happening before.  Can't wait for it to go
away!

Your deer must be really hungry to eat your hollies.  My herd has yet
to try them, although they did do a bit of nibbling on the I. crenata
(plain old form) occasionally.  They never do seem to eat boxwood.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi