RE: early arrivals - tree peonies

Wishing I was enjoying the day :).... it was a rough day at work today,
so no time to play.... the internet is a bit tied up with phase three of
the nasty virus out there also today.... so things might not have been
going thru well either.

Donna
Who is heading off to have a nice glass of wine and put my feet up!:)