AH HA!!!!!

I MISSED ONE! I found this quote in a book today: "There are three ways to get something done: do it yourself, employ someone, or FORBID your children to do it" Monta Crana

I forgot the last one!!!! How could I have overlooked that???? When my children were little and needed a NAP...I'd tell them, "now you can lay down and look at this book, but DON'T go to sleep, I need you up in a little bit to help me". Worked like a charm. If I had told them to take a nap they went kicking and screaming. Tell them not to....and they were out in less than five.

Too funny.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6