Re: nursery interview apparel

Kitty,
Just a thought, but have you looked into a teaching position with your local community college? Ours just started offering Horticulture Certificates and AA degrees, and every year they are looking for lecturers. The pay is based on the degree (BS, MS, etc), but they are willing to hire folks with pertinent life experience in the industry too. You would have a lot to offer students.
Cathy