Re: update on garden/bottle brush

 I just rcd the following mesage also.  The two must have been traveling
together.  Did you all just receive this too?

<< In a message dated 1/28/04 2:01:05 AM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<< On the deciduous end, Chris wrote a Plant of the Month article about

Crataegus viridis 'Winter King'  (hawthorn) that makes it sound a

most interesting plant if you wanted to use something more tree like >>

Hawthorns are disease infested in our area with cedar quince rust and leaf
minors are a big problem.  Donna, do you have these problems in your area.  I
removed my Thornless Cockspur for this reason.  A couple of my neighbors
still
have several but then they don't seem to notice the details of their plants.
    Ceres >>