Re: snow

Zem, we had wet snow early Thursday morning but it melted by 8:00-9:00.  So
far, despite all this rain and wet, we are about 1/2 inch to 1 inch below
average for the year.  Our temperatures are yo-yoing...sprinkled here and
there are brave forsythia blossoms, a few creeping phlox and some of my
daffodils have poked up their green caps.  We have about a month to go.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN