Re: RE: what's everyone ordering?

Sounds like your summer will be busy Chris.... I hope you are able to
save some of the heirloom plants. Always nice to add some, sort of like
a history of where plants came from/going too.

I have finally gotten the garden to a stage of what I hope to keep...
some shady areas, some full sun. Always been a shade gardener till I
moved here. Quite the experience... but found I enjoy both worlds,
so....

Donna