Re: Zone 10

It may be that not everyone wants to try to save plants, Kitty. I'm not sure I know why-especially of a cordyline. They're not cheap, even in zone 10. Maybe there's a new industry aborning, here. One that rehabilitates plants that have been junked. Garage sale industry. Hobby. Underground economy. There is a big market for home-grown plants in my neighborhood.