Re: peppers/what's everyone ordering?

okay, my mind is not translating acronyms this morning.  SSE?

I'm putting together seed orders for JL Hudson and Pinetree - vegetables and
flowers.  Finished my awfully long wishlist yesterday, need to narrow it
down to something a tad more practical today.  I ordered some plants last
month from Crownsville and Bluestone for the butterfly/hummer/bee garden.
In fact it's a good thing you all reminded me, because I need to save the
space I had in mind for these guys.
From Bluestone (online ordering is too easy, especially when stuff is on
Syringa meyeri Palibin,
Weigela Aurea,
Lavander Lady,
Kniphofia uvaria Flamenco,
Aster Frikartii Wonder of  Staffia,
Lonerica japonica Purpurea,
and a couple of mums.
From Crownsville, a couple more Achilleas, Astilbe (which I've never grown
and didn't even like until I saw some beauties last summer - I'm going to
try a little grouping of 'Etna', 'Peach Blossom', and 'August Light' to see
if I can grow them and when the varieties bloom), another nepeta, Heuchera
'Raspberry Ice' (thank you list for that discussion), Lantana 'Miss Huff',
phlox, and a couple salvias.

The real question is if I receive them in April/May, can I get everything in
the ground before frost. My goal is by July this year.  I'm not currently
having to be on the road for work, so we'll see!

Much of the snow and ice is gone here thanks to a few days in the 40s -
light snow forecast for midweek though.  We'll see about that, too!

MD zone 6

several different phlox.