Re: Great Backyard Bird Count

I had an American Tree Sparrow down here - one of those birds that come here for the winter from the Arctic. Had a flock of seven bluebirds at my birdbath which has heat to keep it unfrozen. Does anyone in the midwest know when the wrens start nesting? I have a wren box that I want to clean out before they start looking to set up housekeeping.