From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2004 3:36 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] snow

When our power went off at 6 a.m. today we were having a blizzard!
Snowed
about 6-8 inches, which is very unusual here.  20 miles west of us had
hardly
any snow.  The down side is very few people here know how to drive in it
so
there were lots of cars in ditches.  I was grateful for the 23 years
spent living
in New England when I had to drive to Memphis to get snow equipment for
my
grandchildren, who spent last night with me.  The "grands" have had a
blast
playing in it, and I got some good exercise shoveling the driveway.  I
think I have
the only snow shovel in town. <LOL>
zem
zone 7