Re: snow

In a message dated 2/16/2004 8:12:23 AM Central Standard Time,
lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:
knowing it wouldn't
be around long enough to be a pain on Monday morning's drive to work.
That's wrong.  :-)  I'm glad I used my snow shovel yesterday because the
street in front of my house is a mess.  The snow is still everywhere in LaGrange
-- just has an icy crust today.  The cats are looking pretty funny walking
around on top of it looking puzzled.