RE: PDN catalog

Yep, that catalog can break the bank :) Surprised you are first getting
the catalog... mine has been here for awhile.

And speaking of catalogs.... does a zone 5 and less, specialty (similar
to PDN, interesting plants) catalog nursery exist.... I know of a few
for shade plants- but what about sun plants?