RE: Seed orders

Our local Capital Nursery sells soybean seeds (and other asian veggies too).
I can't recall the seed company name- but if I come upon it- I'll post it.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of cathy carpenter
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:26 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Seed orders

Not to add to your addiction, but have you tried soybeans? They are not
yet readily available (have only seen seeds in Burpees and Cooks Garden
catalogs) but they are my number one favorite snack. Pick the pods, add
to boiling water for 12 minutes, drain, and sprinkle the pods with
coarse sea salt. Then squeeze the beans out of the pods and eat,