Re: PDN catalog

> From: Cersgarden@aol.com
> Check Busse Gardens, Cokato, Mn      www.bussegardens.com
>          Ambergate Gardens  Chaska, Mn    www.ambergategardens.com

There's also Arrowhead Alpines in Fowlerville, Michigan

They have an incredible list of plants.  I've not ordered from them,
but I regularly mark unreasonable amounts of plants in their paper
catalog...one of these days I will place an order.

Warning...they send fairly small plants from what I've heard; tho'
supposedly healthy and all, but not huge.  The other thing is they
refuse to put zone designations for the plants as they don't think
zone designations are worth squat and expect people to do some
research to find out if the plant will grow in their specific
climate.  However, if they can grow it, I imagine anybody in z5
probably can.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi