RE: OT Mail

To all those unaware....

In the last week 2 major virus have come thru the internet... add the
three others ones in the last few weeks... what we have is e-mail
back-up. Kinda like our plants, too many of the in the same place at the
same time and oops- no where to grow.

So the problem could be with your isp server (I only got one old
message), or Chris's server or anything in-between....

We just have to wait it out and hopefully folks that create virus will
find something else to do.. maybe they should take up gardening :)