rose transplant

Hi all-

I just figured everyone else was outside yesterday too, and that's why there
weren't alot of messages.  Anyway- I finally finished building the outside
edge of my garden wall!  Yeah!  And spent a couple hours moving soil into
the new garden spaces.  I still have a giant pile to move on the sidewalk,
but it's raining a bit this morning so I get a little break (which I need
cause my arms, back and knees are sore!).  I finally got tired of moving
dirt and dug up my Tiffany rose tree out of the back yard (not an easy trick
as it is quite large) and transplanted it into the new bed by the driveway.
Used a recycled peice of rebar at a stake (I knew I saved that stuff for a
reason when I broke up the concrete walk).  Checked on it this morning and
it seems to be fine so far.  Actually, it is probably a good think it is
overcast and damp today- hopefully it will help the poor thing get
resettled.  I also took a sago palm out of a big pot and planted on the
corner.  If the sun ever comes out.  I'll take and post some more pics.