RE: rose transplant

Referring to the entire design.... Guessing I make too many off the cuff
changes as I go along, so it doesn't come out as planned... sometimes
that is good, other times something annoys me and it has to change a few
months down the road.

Glad to hear yours worked out- bet you are happy it is done!:)

Donna