Re: FW: noah and the hibiscus

> Hope you didn't mind that I share this with you.
not mind?  We've been waiting to hear!

> and everyone of my plants had been washed out the back door.
Not sure I understand.  Had the back door been left open?  If not, I would
have expected the pots to float around WITHIN the greenhouse.

Glad to hear David was able to save over half.  I wonder if any of those not
saved will take hold, wherever, and amaze someone down the road or along the
stream.  Big 10 inch gorgeous flowers appearing magically.

Kitty